Community Foundation announces 2022 IMPACT Youth Grants
April 25, 2022
ASHLAND – Ashland County Community Foundation’s IMPACT Youth Council, with ratification by the Board of Trustees, approved IMPACT Youth Grants for 2022.
Twelve organizations serving Ashland County youth were awarded grants totaling $16,763.
The following organizations received grants:
- Ashland Bookcase Project received a grant for bookcase materials and new children’s books.
- Ashland County Community Academy received a grant to conduct hearing and vision screenings.
- Ashland County Wildlife Conservation League received a grant to replace the electrical system in the lower level of the small red barn at ACWCL.
- Ashland Youth Baseball Association received a grant for equipment and safety upgrades.
- Catholic Charities received a grant for books, materials and resources to support the Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation program.
- City of Ashland received a grant to support summer movies at Foundation Plaza.
- Fostering Family Ministries received a grant for day camp and overnight camp scholarships as well as sensory items for self-regulation.
- Loudonville Church Women, Inc. received a grant for supplies for the Back to School program.
- Park Street Brethren Preschool received a grant to support the Parent Communication program.
- Pathfinder Farms received a grant for start-up support for the new girls program at Pathfinder Farms.
- Rape Crisis Domestic Violence Safe Haven received a grant for memberships and/or gift cards to interactive places for youth utilizing Save Haven services.
- RePlay for Kids received a grant for a high school STEM workshop in Ashland County to create switch-adapted toys for children with disabilities.
IMPACT Youth Grants are competitive grants awarded by ACCF to 501(c)(3) and other qualifying charitable organizations in support of projects and initiatives specifically designed to benefit the youth of Ashland County.
Grant recipients are chosen by ACCF’s IMPACT Youth Council, a committee of student volunteers from Ashland County high schools.
The application deadline for IMPACT Youth grants is February 1 of each year. Inquiries can be made by calling the Foundation office at 419-281-4733 or visiting the ACCF website at www.ashlandforgood.org.
About Ashland County Community Foundation: Ashland County Community Foundation advances philanthropy and improves the quality of life in Ashland County by connecting people who care with causes that matter. ACCF has awarded over $20 million in scholarships, grants and distributions.